Analyst programManila, Philippines
Founded in 2015, Index-Asia is a Hong Kong based corporate finance boutique that provides assistance on debt and equity operations to European and Asian multinationals and SMEs. Our services include: Debt and equity fundraising assistance, mergers and acquisitions, cessions and company disposals, financial advisory and due diligences.
Our founding team is composed of partners based in Asia and in Europe with experience in international investment banks (Lazard Frères, HSBC), consulting and private equity funds.
We are looking for an analyst based in Manila (Rockwell). Analyst are provided client exposure and significant opportunities to contribute materially to the work of Index-Asia. As such, ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Team player with a strong work ethic and desire to be part of a team committed to growth
- Undergraduate degree or extensive course work in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or other relevant fields
- Strong quantitative abilities, critical thinking skills, and well-developed verbal and written communication skills. Exposure to accounting, financial modeling and analysis, company valuation, business plan development, market/industry research and analysis is a plus
- Strong skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience in banking, venture capital, or strategy consulting preferred
- Fluency in English
Compensation & contract
- Competitive fixed salary + strong bonuses on performance
- 3 to 4 interviews in our Rockwell Office, including at least one business case
- Applications (CV in English, 2 pages maximum) are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Analyst program”. Please explain in a few bullet points why you are interested in the position and your ideal starting date.