InternshipManila, Philippines or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Founded in 2016, Index-Asia is a Hong Kong based corporate finance boutique that provides assistance on debt and equity operations to European and Asian multinationals and SMEs. Our services include: Debt and equity fundraising assistance, mergers and acquisitions, cessions and company disposals, financial advisory and due diligences.
Our founding team is composed of partners based in Asia and in Europe with experience in international investment banks (Lazard Frères, HSBC), consulting and private equity funds.
We are currently opening internships position in Manila, Philippines. Interns will work on a variety of projects which span all areas of investment banking including: equity and debt private placements, financial restructurings, M&A transactions and corporate advisory work. Interns should expect to analyze: financial statements, general economic conditions, industry specific conditions and trends, acquisitions and divestitures, and various investment attributes of publicly traded and private securities, in addition to developing financial models and participating in firm marketing efforts. Interns are expected to demonstrate a high-level of commitment and are provided significant opportunity for material exposure to clients.
Interns are provided significant opportunities to contribute materially to the work of Index-Asia. As such, ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Team player with a strong work ethic and desire to be part of a team committed to growth
- Undergraduate degree or extensive course work in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or other relevant fields
- Fluency in English
- Strong quantitative abilities, critical thinking skills, and well-developed verbal and written communication skills. Exposure to accounting, financial modeling and analysis, company valuation, business plan development, market/industry research and analysis is a plus
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Capital IQ)
- Previous experience in investment banking, venture capital, or strategy consulting preferred
Internship: Minimum of 5 months
Applications (CV in English, maximum 2 pages) are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application – [Title] – [City]”. Please explain in a few bullet points why you are interested in the position.