Founded in 2016, Index-Asia is a Hong Kong based corporate finance boutique which provides soluions on debt and equity transactions to Southeast Asian middle-sized companies, large corporate and private equity funds. Our services include both-buy and sell-side advisory.
Our founding team is composed of young partners with previous experience in international investment banks (Lazard, HSBC), consulting firms (McKinsey), asset managers (Amundi) and private equity funds.
We are looking for analysts & associates based in Manila (Rockwell) or in Ho Chi Minh City. Analyst and associates are provided client exposure and significant opportunities to contribute materially to the work of Index-Asia. As such, ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Team player with a strong work ethic and desire to be part of a small team committed to growth
- Degree or extensive course work in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant fields
- Strong quantitative abilities, critical thinking skills, and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience in banking, venture capital, or strategy consulting appreciated
- Fluency in English
- Undergraduate degree or extensive course work in finance, accounting, business, economics or other relevant fields
- Fluency in English (on top of Tagalog or Vietnamese)
- Strong computer skills (in particular Excel), strong quantitative abilities, critical thinking skills, and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to accounting, financial modeling and analysis, company valuation, business plan development, market/industry research is a plus
- Previous experience in investment banking, private equity, or consulting preferred
- CPA and CFA not a requirement but appreciated
Compensation & contract
- Competitive with opportunity to multiple base salary with high performance-based bonuses
- 6 months’ trial period
Applications (CV in English, maximum 2 pages) are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application – [Title] – [City]”. Please explain in a few bullet points why you are interested in the position.
Interview process consists of 3 interviews with business cases and financial modelling exercises.